Evolution Recruitment Solutions operates a recruitment business in the UK and processes
data on behalf of the following brands.
Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd (Registration Number: (3990096)
Real Time Recruitment Solutions (Registration Number: 03990096)
Oxbridge Answers Ltd (Registration Number: 07318332)
Evolution Recruitment Solutions PTY Limited (Registration Number: 164337428)
Evolution Recruitment Solutions PTE Limited (Registration Number: 20115450H)
The Privacy Notice applies to data collected and processed on behalf of any of those companies.
Evolution Recruitment Solutions (“Evolution”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. Evolution must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Evolution acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to Evolution directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. Evolution must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Evolution has collected your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services.
The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
- Fulfilment of a legal contract
- Categories of data
Evolution has collected the following personal data on you:
- Contact information
- CV & Work history
- Next of Kin
- Pay details
- Personal Company information (where applicable)
Sensitive personal data:
- Criminal convictions (where disclosed)
- Medical information (where disclosed)
- Legitimate interest
Where Evolution has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is as follows:
- To provide the work finding services we undertake for our candidates and clients,
- For the management of any recruitment process in which you’re engaged,
- To manage the payment process should you be engaged in a temporary engagement,
- To comply with any statutory obligations imposed upon us and for any other purpose which you specifically discuss with us.
- Recipient/s of data
Evolution will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Any clients or prospective clients with whom we feel your skillset would be matched, this will only be with your prior consent.
- HMRC and any other Government bodies with whom we are required to share information
- Our auditors (financial or otherwise) on a limited sample basis
- Companies to whom we outsource services (such as email hosting), we have undertaken due diligence on any service providers
- Our ASL of intermediaries where you ask us to facilitate this relationship
- Any third parties providing services you require which we have explicitly agreed with you (such as medical assessment providers)
2. Overseas Transfers
Evolution may transfer the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
3. Data retention
Evolution will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation. Outside of these legal obligations we will only retain your personal data for as long as we are engaged in providing work finding services to you.
4. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data Evolution processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data Evolution processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to Evolution processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you would like to update us about a change in your details you can email our records team here
If you want to update the CV we hold for you, you can do that here
If you want to update your contact preferences or to remove your data from our database you can do that here
If you would like to request a copy of the data we hold for you please email our SAR team here
All requests under Data Protection laws are dealt with as quickly as possible and within not more than 30 days of receipt. Where appropriate we may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding. Please note that we cannot process requests that are not submitted as detailed above.
5. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact the Data Protection Officer, Jeni Howard via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ , or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.