Are you a Senior Data Modeller with experience in Pharma, Biotechnology or Lifesciences?
Would you be interested in joining a World-leading Pharmaceutical company during an exciting time of growth and transformation?
If so, you could be the person my client is looking for! The overall function of the role is to improve the efficiency of data surfacing across the company’s 200+ applications. You will achieve this by aligning data models with the enterprise architectural plan to help streamline the data.
- Govern the data models relevant to Research Solutions alongside Research Solutions Leadership Team
- Optimise the organisations, storage, flow and integration of data across applications
- Ensure that the cross-organisational data access requirement are understood and appropriately addressed within the Target Information Architecture
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in data integration and design technologies and integrate them into the target architectures when appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar discipline
- Track record of successful deployment of information and enterprise architecture designs within an IT organization
- Experience with the Pharma research and development process (Discovery, Product Development and Clinical Trials Supply)
- Experience with all artefacts of modelling information in an enterprise (business process diagrams, ER conceptual / logical / physical models) and associated software tools
- Track record in successful application of data integrity principles (ALCOA+ / FAIR)
- Knowledge of Pharma research and development systems and platforms (IP/experiment capture, logistics, scientific tools, HPC, LIMs, SDMS, analytics)
- Experience constructing a data fabric or similar architecture
- Design and architecture of BI and analytic environments
- Experience with relational, noSQL, graph and cloud databases