Founded in 2015, the company began life providing over the counter treatments to patients across the UK. This quickly expanded into private online GP clinics, and NHS prescriptions. Today, they are trusted by over 1000 patients per day, to make sure they receive their medication safely and on time.
- Act as a primary driver in the development of an enterprise software solution using modern approaches to web application development.
- Help establish, reinforce, and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality
- Engage in constant knowledge sharing with others across teams, communities of practice, and future applications.
- Coordinate planning efforts and assess the technical feasibility of solutions and design proposals.
- As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the broader organisation.
- Coordinate with front-end platform and UI teams to enable their integration.
- Experience with a variety of database systems. They use MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- A strong demonstrable knowledge of the PHP ecosystem (the good and the bad), the tooling, frameworks and application development lifecycle.
- They use the sensible parts of Laravel, so experience here is definitely useful.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and best-practice versioning and release processes.
- An understanding of accessibility and security compliance, and data governance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!