Join our dynamic and high performing Web Development team and help us transform the way we do business around the world.
·Access to ongoing training and development support
Who we are
We are a market leader in the design world. We have 6 established brands each with their own website and unique style and we are proud to be a family run business in its fifth generation, celebrating 120 years this year.
- Work with stakeholders to influence & impact the future development and direction of our growing software development function.
- Write and develop website modules to expand and enhance website functionality to include:
- Specifying website module requirements
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to create graphic designs including the conversion of graphic designs into working web code
- Testing code and writing automated tests
- Deploying code using Git
What we’re looking for:
- An understanding of Ecommerce / Ecommerce platforms
- Proven ability to identify and develop a strong website through a responsive design and layout
- Confident working effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to program Object Oriented PHP Code using a framework such as Yii2 or similar
- Ability to style pages using CSS3.
- Ability to create websites using Responsive Design techniques.
- Ability to create relational databases using MYSQL or similar
- Highly motivated and flexible with excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail
To hear more contact Ashlee Kavanagh from Evolution Recruitment Solutions