Up to £40,000
Evolution Recruitment Solutions https://www.evolutionjobs.com/
One of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre is looking for a Digital Project Manager to oversee web design, software and CMS integration projects.
They are a full-service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video production department to support their growing list of impressive clients.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager with a proven track record within the software / digital media world, and a visible portfolio of projects. You will be an excellent communicator and will be able to manage the technical and creative delivery of multiple projects simultaneously while documenting and keeping a tight rein on project timelines, requirements and budgets. You will be super organised and you will approach problems in a logical and methodical manner. You will be a technically minded person with the ability to successfully manage both clients and internal project teams throughout the project delivery process from planning through to delivery.
You will work with the Senior Business Analysts to develop user stories and acceptance criteria during the planning and scoping project phases, and you will be comfortable working with the clients to confirm final project specifications. You will be confident delivering these project specifications with your assigned design and development teams. Candidates with agency experience would be preferable, but they will consider those with good technical project management experience from other environments. Experience of API integration, E-commerce and CRM integration projects would be beneficial, but not essential.
The role will include the following:
• Managing the delivery of multiple concurrent web / software / creative projects
• Working with the in-house development team and contract resources
• Scheduling the implementation of projects with the production manager
• Working with the lead Business Analyst on projects to agree project specifications with client
• Daily stand ups with the creative and development teams
• Project timeline management
• Management of project-level client communications / working with client-side PMs
• Planning and management of tight schedules and budgets
• Managing change requests identified during the project delivery phase
• Balancing resource planning across multiple projects
• Regular status reporting and communication with clients and project stakeholders
• Project reporting to ensure that projects are profitable
• Overseeing and planning internal and client-side testing and UAT
• Closing projects down once completed, and handing over to support teams for business-as-usual support
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!