We’re a well-established MedTech company transforming the way we use clinical data to improve the lives of patients with complex diseases. We’re looking for a mid-level software engineer to help us maintain and bring innovative new ideas to our platform.
– Open. No matter your experience, we are open to speaking with you.
– Growth. You will be part of an ever-growing team allowing you the chance to progress and grow into technical and leadership roles within the company.
– Skills. Python (Django or Flask), SQL, AWS and REST APIs.
– Where to work. We would like to see you as much as possible! However, we understand that this is not always doable – ideally once per week on site in Cambridge but this can be negotiable to once or twice monthly.
– Benefits. The list is huge, but you can expect shares (we’re listed on the stock exchange), private medical, health cash plan, clothing, vouchers, hardware – and so many more.
I hate the phrase ‘competitive salary’… The band is £50,000 but we certainly have flexibility if this is surplus to requirements.
I appreciate you might not have an updated CV, don’t worry, we will deal with this later. For now, send what you have.