Transport for London, Network Rail, Q-Park and London Council are just a few names you will be working with.
Finding a gap in the market is key for any start up. Imagine AirBnB or Uber but for personal commuting / transport.
This company have an excellent business model and have found more than one way to help stakeholders such as commercial landlords, councils and car park operators design, install, manage and monetise all aspects of a journey in a seamless package with no operational burden.
Join a mission to make active travel the default choice for inner city transport and logistics.
Due to rapid expansion join and work with industry experts, immediate start, WFH and or flexible hours in the heart of London.
- 3+ years React commercial experience
- 3+ years Node.JS
- Great communication skills (Able to communicate to non technical users and non-peers
- Flexible working hours and fully remote
- Secure a place within the first 100 employees that drive future growth
- Pick your own hardware – from 20 screens to a MacBook, whatever works for you!
- Company days out, events and innovation sharing sessions
- Continuous internal and external development (Workshops & Conferences)
- Company pension
- Health insurance
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (36 days)
- Opportunity to work in an environment which is collaborative, dynamic and encourages learning
- Competitive Salary with equity options
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Dharmesh Patel at Evolution Recruitment ASAP