Do you have experience of successfully running a QA Team? Or are you a talented QA Tester who is ready to take the next step? Would you like to join a successful reinsurance software company that offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexible working options?
The QA Lead will work alongside our in-house software development team, taking the lead in defining and applying robust software QA processes and standards.
You will be responsible for leading the QA team to ensure successful testing of new features, regression testing, automated testing, User Acceptance Testing, and reporting of all identified system bugs to ensure quality standards are met.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and be passionate about quality. You will be developing test strategies and plans along with the associated documentation. You should be ready to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the QA team, encouraging them to be proactive and accountable for their work.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team with offices based in both Oxford and Bristol.
- Experience as a QA Tester or similar role (3+ years)
- Experience with automated, functional, manual and regression testing approaches
- Experience with project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and the full SDLC
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, Jasmine
- Experience leading a QA team
- BDD experience
- Knowledge of C# and SQL
- Experience in reinsurance or capital markets
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Good organisation, planning and time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technical challenges
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- ISTQB/ISEB certification desirable
In addition to a welcoming and supportive culture, we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with the option to add family members
- Flexible Working Hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A Culture Club to continually review and improve the experience of working at Imaginera
- A Wellbeing Team & Mental Health First Aiders
- Yearly paid time off allowance for medical appointments in addition to holiday
- Local charity support
- Virtual Social Events – Board Games, Coffee Chats
- Regular Team and Company Events