This is the chance to join a publishing services bureau with a history of 35 years! You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most well-known publishers in the UK to provide a range of services from e-commerce, data analytics and subscriptions.
Working as Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of the IT Ops team including the delivery of services and products.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and maintain the existing team of 8.
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders to improve communication and processes.
- Identify any obstacles and provide solutions to overcome them along with the team.
- Encourage continuous improvement of the team by identifying opportunities for training.
- Lead the planning process, helping to prioritise work against team capacity.
- Be a point of contact for client and suppliers.
- Solid experience of working with Agile.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to motivate the team and empower them.
- The ability to manage change processes.
- Experience of balancing costs versus value, through budgeting and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and general infrastructure.
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience.
- Modern office space with free parking.
- Five weeks’ paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Birthday off.
- The opportunity to join an Investor In People company!