The hiring market in gaming remains highly competitive. With the continued growth of the tech industry, the increasing demand for professionals, and a shrinking pool of candidates, companies are struggling to find the right talent to fill their positions. To help you navigate this competitive market, we compiled a list of the most in-demand tech skills for 2023.
10 most in-demand skills:
- Game Analysis
- Unreal Engine
- Game Development
- C+ +
- User Interface / User Experience
- Level Design
- Autodesk Maya
If you’re looking for tech talent with any of these skills, you may be facing a challenging hiring process. However, there are ways to increase your chances of finding and eventually hiring professionals who possess these skills.
Data is your best friend
While there is not a lot that can be done about the current state of the tech industry, you can still gain a competitive edge by leveraging data and talent insights to better understand the job market. To help you find and attract talent more effectively, we provide bespoke, in-depth reports on your chosen talent pools.
Here are examples of what you can learn from talent insights:
- What employer value propositions are most important for this talent
- How your salary compares to your competitors
- Insights into the hires and departures at companies
- Top locations for this talent
This information can help you to:
- Build an effective talent pool
- Understand what motivates your candidates
- Craft a more compelling Employer Value Proposition that sets apart the position within your company from similar roles offered by the competitors
These are just a few use cases with many mores benefits to be reaped from talent insights reports.
Get in touch using the links below to request your free talent insights report, or to discuss how our recruitment solutions can help you source and win over the most skilled tech professionals.