I am the Contract Services Director – EMEA for Evolution.
I take a hands on approach in ensuring our customer experience for both Clients & Candidates is the best it can be.
I consider myself an authentic recruitment business leader: passionate, original, creative, proven, practical and realistic.
I have 26 years of hands on executive strategic leadership, management and business development experience and the teams I build always come first and hit their goals.
- International & UK business: IT, Oil &Gas, Construction & Engineering, Legal, Mining, Power.
- Interim, Contract & Permanent
- Developing succession & growing leaders
- Mentoring, training & coaching at all levels
- Business Development – 100’s of client visited and won over.
- Retooling and upgrading sales propositions
- Growing NFI fees (& %)
- Increasing Contract week books (& runners)
- UK & International business- IT, Oil &Gas, Construction & Engineering, Legal, Mining, Power.
- Strategy, forecasting, human capital planning & lots more.
- Our trademarked Talent S.A.F.E. framework = Quality, Fast & SAFE IT Contractor recruitment
I have raised four children and coached many people to achieve their personal and business goals. I undertake volunteer work, my wife Jane and I, fund raise and volunteer for two orphanages run by Florence Home Foundation in Tamil Nadu southern India.
If I have any spare time after all of the above, I enjoy running and reading.
“I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Matthew for over 20 years. Matthew has numerous qualities but his integrity and his ability to get to the heart of a matter sets him apart as a leader and a businessman. In both the companies we worked at together Matthew established himself as one of the top performers and as he progressed into management he developed into a top leader, disciplined and inspirational.”
John Pullan – Co- Founder at Known Four