IR35: In conversation with James Poyser from Offpayroll.org.uk
Recently, Bernadette Clarke and I visited James Poyser at Offpayroll.org.uk to discuss all things IR35 and the best next steps for contractors and clients.
In our discussion with James, we cover:
- Purpose of Offpayroll.org.uk
- Offpayroll.org.uk for clients and recruiters
- Offpayroll.org.uk’s motivations
- IR35: Doing things properly
- IR35: Not difficult to get right
- IR35: Trends
- IR35: Proactive clients?
- IR35: Communication
- IR35: Vetted agencies
- IR35: Recruiters on the hook
- IR35: Agencies doing things right
- IR35: Third-party assessments
- IR35: Not using CEST
- IR35: Is outside IR35 dodgy?
- IR35: PAYE or Umbrella only clients?
- IR35: Umbrella options
- IR35: Best first step for clients
- IR35: Best first step for contractors