Head of QA – £110,000 (Java / Automation)
The words first open-source API platform.
Leading the way as a trailblazer in the sector since 2015. The API world and platforms were unnecessarily complex and there were no powerful open-source options that existed.
They decided to build the company enabling Worldwide business users to build, manage and monitor their APIs. Allowing effortless control over their entire API ecosystem.
Who do they need?
They need a highly experienced and intuitive Head of Quality Assurance (QA) to work closely with the product & software development team to understand the product vision, customer usage models and testing strategies.
As the Head of QA being the focal point of the division will allow you Develop your own strategies and allow you to recruit & train your own testers. They are keen to establish world class QA practices and need someone with the knowhow to build a high-performance team.
- 6 years line-management experience in Software Quality Assurance, ideally in an Enterprise software business
- Experience hiring, managing, and training QA engineering staff
- Very good understanding of testing methodologies including UAT, system integration, and regression testing
- Management of defect tracking systems and testing frameworks
- Solid knowledge of tools like Cypress and SonarQube
- Automation and CI/CD
- Software development experience (Java preferably)
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with usability and accessibility testing
The starting salary for this position is paying up to £110,000 with remote working, 25 days holiday, team allowance, eye tests, birthday off, training budget & more. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please reply with your updated CV and call Michael at Evolution.