IR35 Status: Outside
Length: 12 months initially
Location: Fully remote
I am working with a key NHS client based in the Midlands who are running a large piece of work within the automation space.
This is an exciting programme of work and is one of the first of its kind within the NHS.
The client requires a Outreach Lead to support the programme with varying degrees of experience.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
Previous experience working with the NHS and RPA would be desirable.