This is the chance to join a team that are 3 years into their mission to make development easy. They have made an ecosystem of over 50 teams, strongly connected through delivery to long-term clients. The platform guides clients from inception to launch with minimal fuss, allowing them to focus on being creative!
This year, there are huge plans to increase the tech portfolio of the company, both with new products and internal tools. If you have a passion for Software Architecture and how it will be deployed and used in the real world, this could be the next role for you…
Responsibilities of the role:
- Interact with Product Managers, Lead Developers and Test Teams to produce results.
- Evaluate the tools and products that best fit wider aspirations of the company.
- Assist in code design reviews where needed to ensure strong quality is consistent.
- Research, evaluate and select technologies for each component.
- Control architecture during the next system release.
- Document work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Mathematics or Scientific area.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of how large-scale systems work together.
- Excellent knowledge in programming and leading design decisions.
- Ability to assess effort, risk and costs for software solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with React, Node.js and GCP.
- Experience in network, server and application-status monitoring.
- Experience with Cyber-Security strategies.
- Experience with software verification and validation.