Senior Java Developer – Cardiff (part remote) – £55,000
This is the chance for an experienced Java Developer to join a rapidly growing outsourcer, focused on financial and admin services. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange, and 70% of the FTSE 100 work with them!
For this role, you will be focused on the delivery of software throughout the Development Lifecycle Process, working closely with development teams to help champion best practices.
Responsibilities of the role
- Analysing both technical and business requirements.
- Providing documentation based on analysed requirements.
- Designing and writing software based on the documentation.
- Constructing unit and system tests.
- Producing software handovers.
- Correcting software defects to maintain systems.
- Attending internal/external courses to update knowledge.
- Strong commercial experience in Java / J2EE.
- Knowledge of Spring.
- Proficient in SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience of Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of OO Design Principles.
- Experience of working in Agile.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above.