A global media technology company which specialises in sports betting content and data are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer…
Provide a professional and proactive service, aligned to the business needs in an ITIL best practice focused Operations team with a responsibility for providing DevOps collaborative assistance.
Ensure development teams are provided with support for day to day development tasks within the development, stage and UAT environments prior to release to production.
The overall success of this role feeds into successful development for improvements and evolution of the companies productions, websites and digital content infrastructure, products and services.
- Experience of hands on experience implementing DevOps practices at scale
- Hands on experience working with AWS and Cloud and “everything as a service” (ECS, Fargate, RDS, CloudWatch)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Jenkins and/or other CI technology
- Knowledge of state of the art monitoring technology and techniques
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Proven experience in Configuration Management technologies (Terraform, Ansible)
- Ability to identify tasks and be able to work under your own steam.
- Knowledge and experience of push messaging (websockets etc)
Dev Ops Engineers should also have experience of:
- Owning project tasks, helping colleagues with their career development and coaching more junior staff members.
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!