Product Designer – Bristol – £60,000
This is the opportunity to join a business on a mission to make payments effortless, through the use of a transformational card platform, app and after-service support. Growing at huge rates, they have offices in Bristol, London, Hull, Belfast and Dublin. The next-generation card machine helps small businesses to take payments in seconds, 80% faster than the industry average. The machine is also faster than any other provider, allowing small businesses to receive their takings as soon as the following day.
The already established Product Design Team are now looking to add another Product Designer to the Bristol office, where you will play a vital role in enabling the team to deliver excellent results for the growing customer base. This role will be varied, allowing you to work on research, storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping with the key focus being to create interactive designs. As well as this, you will work alongside the Product Manager to create solutions to problems and design strong experiences across both web and applications through user experience and visual methods.
- At least 3 years commercial experience working with UX/UI designs.
- Experience in design tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Understanding of both web and mobile development.
- Strong portfolio which showcases your skills.
- A natural ability to own design problems.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working pattern.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Life Insurance.
- Enhance paternity leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Onsite/online fitness classes.