Front End Developer – Banbury (once per week) – £35,000
This is the opportunity to join a specialised training company, helping to build a global platform to advance the skills of finance professionals. The world’s Top 4 investment banks use the platform, with offices in Oxford, New York and Asia, the company is growing rapidly by taking their virtual training courses to the next level!
You will be joining as part of the product development team, working with both the Lead Developer and Head of Product to improve platforms. The current PHP applications are built on WordPress and Moodle using a range of plugins. This role will entail you to develop front end features and specifications whilst ensuring rigorous testing and deployment.
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a similar role.
- Excellent eye for design with strong examples of UX solutions.
- Knowledge of PHP.
- Relevant bachelors degree.
- Experience using Moodle or similar systems.
- Experience using React or Vue.js.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Salary up to £35,000.
- Hybrid working patterns.
- Annual bonus and training.
- Private medical cover and life insurance.