A Mobile App Developer is required for a growing American company to provide technical expertise on a mission-critical program whose purpose is to develop, modernize, enhance, operate and maintain services for critical systems. You would be required to have a strong mix of communications skills and hands on technical trouble shooting to support application issues and application of preventative measures.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real time systems.
- Exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
- Participate in and/or direct major deliverable of projects through all aspects of the software development life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Expertise in Mobile App Development – Java
- Experience in both Front-end Mobile and Back-end RESTFUL API development
- Experience in Development of Node JS apps
- Experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases
- Strong application testing discipline
- Experience with Google’s Flutter engine and Google’s Dart language and similar Android/iOS framework
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira)
- Proficiency with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Experience with DevOps frameworks
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!