Cyber Security and Information Assurance Consultant
Salary – £55,000 – £75,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is looking to add a number of Information Assurance Consultants to their well-established team. You will be in a customer facing role in supporting secure systems into sensitive government departments and will liaise closely with solution architects to assure accreditation from design to delivery. The successful candidates will have a background in working on sensitive Government or MOD projects as well as a good depth of knowledge in security technologies.
- Ensuring ongoing engagement with IRM Framework Stakeholders, providing timely, concise information regarding status and progress of relevant Security risks,?issues?and actions, covering the complete lifecycle of a system.??
- Generate, update and review assurance documentation including RMADS, SyOPs, Security
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) in security products, architecture and interoperability in the overall solution.
- Manage the work of other SME’s in order to contribute towards design and implementation
- Collaborate with key decision makers including Programme Managers, IT directors and Partners.
Skills and Exposure:
- Strong exposure of Information assurance and security architecture disciplines being applied in networking, unified communications and/or converged infrastructure and computing technologies.
- Broad knowledge and application of common Information Assurance, standards, frameworks, guidelines and legislation
- Deep understanding of HMG and MoD Information Assurance policies and architectural patterns.
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the defence context.
- Evidence of or an interest in conducting, delivering and maintaining technical security risk assessments using established or novel approaches.
- Ability to provide high-quality work under pressure that delivers security outcomes to tight deadlines and manage client-stakeholder expectations.
- Experience of or an interest in threat detection and monitoring technologies and services.
- Experience of or an interest in producing and executing CS&IA incident response plans and coordinating desktop incident response exercises.
- Associated degree level education
- Hold a NCSC Certified Professional, CCP SIRA, CCP IA Auditor, CISSP or CISM certification.
- Holder of current key security industry certifications such as COMPTIA Security +, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001
- Due to the nature of the client you will be required to have a High Level Security Clearance (or agreement to be able to undergo and maintain such clearance)