Production Support Analyst
London and Home Working
Up to £65,000
There is a digital revolution underway in the UK, one that could use your help as a Production Support Analyst!
If you’re programming skills are matched by your enthusiasm for problem-solving, then I want to talk to you.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, the work is wide reaching and help made the everyday easier, for everyone.
To be successful in this role, you will need…
– A good understanding of Equity Derivatives business and flows
– Prior experience of production support role on Equities Derivatives applications
– An inquisitive problem-solving approach
– As platform support, we need someone with previous experience of investigating application-related systems and user requests, and resolving or coordinating the resolution of issues.
– The ideal candidate will have the ability to liaise with both Business and IT users in a clear manner and must have strong communication and problem ownership skills.
– You must have the ability to have efficient communication with traders, therefore, it is highly desirable that you will have worked in an equities/derivatives environment and therefore have a strong understanding of business language and business workflows.
– You will have worked with all facets of Infrastructure, Vendor, Development and External teams on issues requiring deeper investigation, coordinating resolution and provide feedback to users.
– You must have had experience of a similar role within the financial services sector.
– Experience of MIS and workflow tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow to track and demonstrate the overall quality of services is also highly desirable.
– Experience of supporting Equity Derivatives apps running on Unix based platforms and using Oracle/Sybase databases.
– Strong Unix skills including scripting and server management.
– Strong database skills with a good understanding of SQL and stored procedures and make changes whenever required
– Good understanding of tools/applications like Ctrl-M, Genoes etc.
– Managing, deploying and supporting releases
– Strong analytical and technical background with good problem-solving skills
– Good understanding of SDLC and Agile
– Experience of using DevOps tools and automation of backend server tasks (desirable)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment or apply using your up to date CV.