Technical Project Manager – £60,000 – Bristol
This is the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a travel platform which is built on Salesforce. The platform allows users to incorporate marketing, finance, customer service, sales and ops in one single system! It is the World’s No.1 CRM and delivers the entire end-to-end customer journey. This role will allow the Project Manager to lead and oversee key customer delivery and implementation projects from inception to delivery, to ensure consistency and high standards of success.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Expect to work towards customer time zones and work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure customers feel they are getting value for money and resolve any issues related to this.
- Ensure task management is documented and followed up with plan/minutes immediately after each assignment.
- Work alongside the customer to negotiate timelines.
- Produce weekly reports to escalate task progress.
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry – proof of previously working in the industry.
- Experience of working on Salesforce projects would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of delivering technical SaaS projects.
- The ability to build relationships with customers and project teams.
- Good understanding of Agile project delivery and development.
- Salary up to £60,000!
- Remote options – must be able to travel to Bristol and West London when required.