Our client is a global managed security servicers company and is expanding it’s GRC team hiring top tier and independent GRC Consultants, who have a passion to provide excellent IT security consultancy and advisory services in areas such as risk management, compliance and security assessments. You must have hands on experience in ISO27001 and/ or NIST, SABSA etc. and deep understanding of network security architecture components.
- Deliver security risk assessments of our client’s IT Security and/or OT systems and improvements to their security posture
- Deliver security audits/reviews of our client’s IT and OT systems against industry standards, regulatory requirements and customer security policies and standards
- Review and develop security framework, security policies, standards and guidelines
- Assist in security testing such as vulnerability assessment and system security review
- Engage client effectively and efficiently by working in a closely-knit team
- Be able to present the assessment and review results in an articulate and clear manner, to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Min. Diploma or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems (specialization in security is a plus)
- Work Experience: 2-5 Years in areas such as security governance, audit, vulnerability assessments, security operations, incident response, security risk management etc.
- Familiarity with supporting enterprise systems (e.g. server, network, database and cloud) is highly preferred.
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance, technical vulnerability management, security technologies and trends, security incident response, and security assessment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on projects
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills and good written skills
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISMS etc.
Please contact Shala Zailani (Reg No. ) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 16S8383)