Location: Remote, potentially very occasional travel to Exeter.
Rate: £750 per day
Duration: 6 months+
Evolution Recruitment Solutions are currently hiring a Data Architect. We have a requirement for a Data Architect to join an existing project for a government client.
Active SC clearance is required.
• Knowledge of delivering Data Management solutions especially to implement a data catalogue, reference data management solution and Metadata Management solution.
• Knowledge of tools selection to solve data challenges
• Knowledge of conducting proof of Concepts or running Pilots to confirm the suitability of the selected or proposed tools
• Technical ability to suggest and prototype options
• Comfortable engaging with many stakeholders to gather requirements and seek clarity.
Key Activities and deliverables:
Should be comfortable working against very basic and ambiguous requirements and happy to take lead and guide our client to define the business challenge and deliver on the agreed requirements.
• Functionality testing
• Performance and constraint testing
• Design analysis, options analysis
• Supporting the Solutions Architect
The key deliverable “when this work is done” is that there is a well-defined feasible piece of work that could be started which has had sufficient analysis and prototyping to progress into a typical “solution” delivered by a squad of developers.
Skills / Qualities:
• Software engineering
• System integration
• API integration
• API Management
• System Integration
• Environmental Data Specification
• Performance analysis
• Data Cataloguing