Chris Davies – Interim Transformation/Turnaround Director – NHS
Iain Gould- Senior Programme Manager – NHS Digital
Adam Igra – Innovation Programme Director – Royal Brompton & Harefield
Peter Bradbury – Programme manager – Frimley Health Trust
· How do we carry on maintaining momentum for change given exhaustion of last few months and also people working from home or in different locations?
· What are people's focuses eg non face to face outpatients, admission avoidance, elective throughput given different infection control standards and size of waiting lists?
· Now that we are coming through Covid-19 phase 1 and Hospitals are getting back to normal, what are the biggest challenges facing you with current Programmes and Projects?
· The impact of COVID-19 on your organisation? and how have you managed the challenges and how has it impacted your digital roadmap going forward?
· Why don’t people use the NAO best practice programme governance? and also the Clinical Reference Group (CRG), which mandated for all Trusts some years ago?
As the 13th largest economy around the globe, Australia seems to be thriving in the economic sector...
Surer is a cloud-based, web platform that helps all parties, from insurers to agents to financial...