Welcome to the Evolution Exchange Nordics Podcast.
Today I will be speaking with Kevin Albrecht
Kevin is a finance technology leader with 20 years of experience in software engineering, product management, and leadership, including 10 years in finance.
In the recent past, he has worked for companies such as Klarna and Betalo. Currently, he is the co-founder and CEO of P.F.C
P.F.C. is a new way of relating to money. It’s more than a spending account, more than a debit card, and it helps you understand how you’re actually doing.
Kevin has been a constant friend of the podcast but this time I wanted him to share some of his failures, learns, and lessons for our listeners.
So today we will be talking 20 years in tech, from engineers to CEO
Discussion points for the podcast
• Introduction to Kevin – background, current role, passions
• What shaped your career? Defining moments?
• What have been the most challenging moments and how did you get through them?
• When did you have an aspiration to be a ceo / founder?
• What advice would you give to anyone else on this journey?
As the 13th largest economy around the globe, Australia seems to be thriving in the economic sector...
Surer is a cloud-based, web platform that helps all parties, from insurers to agents to financial...