SC Cleared – DevOpsEngineer – Contract
Have you ever wished you could improve national security?
Why not be part of a company that fights the bad guys when you have the chance?
The hiring company is one of the leaders in cybersecurity and you will get the chance to be part of that.
Evolution continues to work closely with a number of these businesses that are looking for SC Cleared DevOps Engineer to combat the daily changing threats and enhance the face of our national cyber security.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Duration: 6 months plus extensions
Clearance: SC Cleared
Location: Gloucester (on-site)
Client Engagement: Umbrella
- Ability to operate in small cross-functional engineering teams to build supportable, sustainable, and reliable services
- Experience deploying, running, and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Experience of using AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluency in at least one of: python, go, Java
- Shell scripting (bash/sh)
- Good working knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (e.g Puppet/Ansible)
- Solid understanding of CI and build engineering
- Strong version control skills with git
This company has a strong global presence and is a market leader. Also, they are a business that understands that you need a good work-life balance to be productive.
Despite being a global business, the company values that the largest to the smallest team is able to build a collaborative environment.