This company provide innovative high-end engineering products and service solutions for the Global Subsea Oil & Gas and UK Rail Industries. With passion for product and service development this is an exciting time to join them and working within a dedicated and dynamic customer focused team you will be encouraged and rewarded for your contribution to the future success of the company.
They are currently seeking a Java Software Engineer based at their Portishead site (OR REMOTE) to support the company’s product development. Which include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a small team delivering new cloud-based applications in addition to maintaining and upgrading existing products.
- Play an active part in delivering solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new applications and enhancements to existing code.
- Knowledgeable on at least one object-oriented programming (e.g. Java or C#).
- Adopting and adhering to industry best practices.
- Test-driven development.
- Rest APIs and maintaining APIs.
- Have worked in a scrum team and used revision control tools like git.
- Demonstrated ability adopt new languages/tool that are most appropriate for the job.
- Java spring framework
- Experience of Azure
- Test automation
In return they can offer a competitive salary, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical healthcare scheme, contributory pension scheme and profit related bonus.7
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!