Do you want to turn new ideas into smart and sustainable solutions?
Are you currently specialising in Digital Innovation, Cloud or Data solutions on leading Mobile projects?
Do you want to be a part of a purpose-driven team with a passion for innovation and an appreciation for Agile principles?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you! I am currently looking for a Principal Mobile Architect that can work as a trusted advisor with key clients across multiple industries. You will specialise in digital innovation, cloud and data solutions,?and?successfully deliver products?such as mobile banking apps, healthcare systems and cloud-based government platforms, to name a few.
- You will be helping clients understand what they really need, and building high-quality systems to satisfy those needs.
- You will work collaboratively with colleagues and clients, be it onsite, in the office, or from home.
- Be responsible for providing support as well as architecture and project governance for in-flight project delivery teams from discovery, through delivery, and during end of project and client transition.
- Work closely with the UK Head of Architecture to use your broad range of skills and breadth of experience in guiding and mentoring colleagues in projects, contributing to group-wide initiatives, strengthening the architect community and continuously improving our architecture and engineering practices.
- Keep yourself technically sharp and get things done.
- We are looking for a Mobile Architect with a strong technical background and an in-depth knowledge of the iOS and/or the Android ecosystem.
- You have successfully delivered a wide range of complex and secure mobile applications across more than one industry sector, such as Finance, Government, Health Care, Energy and Utilities, always understanding the unique constraints and risk landscape within a client organisation and sector.
- You are able to work at different levels of abstraction.
- You have proven your excellent leadership, communication and client-facing skills in various projects working confidently and collaboratively with stakeholders across technical, business and management levels.
- You have experience with a number of architectural frameworks, and techniques, and are flexible in applying the right approach appropriate to the situation and the client and project needs using a risk-led approach to architecture.
- You are knowledgeable in information security, from understanding threats, risk and impact assessments, data privacy, and the compliance and regulatory requirements and constraints as they will impact the definition of both the problem domain and the solution architecture appropriate to meet those challenges.
- Expertise in backend technologies and cloud computing is beneficial