Evolution Recruitment Solutions https://www.evolutionjobs.com/
Do you have experience as a Professional services director?
Do you have experience of redefining the delivery approach and practices to achieve growth, scalability and performance targets and meet internal and external client delivery aspirations?
The role is remote with multi site attendance.
Delivery of Professional Services projects and initiatives covering the Digital Platform and Portal Business. The role will also encompass responsibility for Strategic Implementation partners, Business Solution Architecture and Analysis functions. This is a senior role reporting to UK Customer Success Director.
Accountable for UK Professional Services delivery and revenue and margin attainment
Manages Project Managers:
- Provide Client Level Guidance to PMs
- Compliance with Best Practices, Support PMs in influencing decisions and delivering outcomes
- Review deviations to Best Practices and coach PMs through process for approval
- Prepare PMs for Strategic Project Reviews
- Project Governance Meetings (advise)
- Monthly Project Steering meetings (attend)
- Time management reporting and Project Data accuracy across all projects/programmes.
- Mentor PMs and ensure success of all Project Managers
- Planning, Resource, Release and Sprint.
- Oversight of evening and/or weekend deployments may be required.
Pricing and Proposals:
- Participates in and Influences Executive Steering Committee Meetings
- Sales and Sales Support
- Manage Multiple Employees and Managers
- Optimise staffing across teams in conjunction with Project Office
- Billing and Forecasting accuracy for all Projects Proactive Management of Opportunities and Milestones
- Proactive Reporting on Monthly Billings and Risk
- Driving Milestone to completion w/o impacting Quality
- Contribute to, influence and help shape R&D roadmap based on client and market insight
- Ability to manage the financial requirements and profitability of project engagement from inception to completion
- Proven delivery expertise both wholesale platform replacement and incremental change
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycles and process improvement methodologies
Education and Experience
- AGILE experience a must
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with external clients in a senior project management role (IT/Software)
- External client experience in running and managing projects and financial profitability
- Experience in implementing projects from beginning to end for companies of all sizes
- Degree in Business, Project Management, MIS, Computer Science or related area and Project Management Certification is also desirable
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please send me your CV asap.