Fully Remote .Net Software Developer / Engineer / Programmer £40 – 80k Plus Excellent benefits – See below!
Are you being called back to the office after months on end of independent productivity, working from home?
Do you want to work in an environment that continues to invest in your health, wellbeing, training and development?
Are you tired of top down autocracies telling you what and when to do things?
We are a truly De-centralised Autonomous organisation, an idea meritocracy where the best idea succeeds rather than the bosses idea! We aren’t bloated heavy with middle managers, you are the creatives that bring ideas to fruition and solve our clients pains. We build an develop bespoke software systems utilising the best technologies available. First we are learners then we become teachers, we work collaboratively and always ensure we are sharing best practice when possible. We invest heavily in staff development and welcome your request to external training opportunities where applicable AWS certification? sure ok! Padi Scuba diving license? not ok!
- Expert C# Development skills
- Extreme Ownership from design, development, deployment to maintenance, you don’t need telling to test and document your code you just do it!
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS and or Non-RDBMS
- Mentoring of Jr team members
- Exposure to Cloud based environments AWS, Azure or GCP
- Slack – We gotta chat 😉
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary £40 – 80k
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing 1 day per annum up to 30 days max)
- Private healthcare
- Up to 8% matched pension
- Retail voucher discounts
- Optician voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated training budget Udemy, Pluralsight, you tell us?!
- Flexible and Autonomous work
- Regular salary reviews, where you can propose increases based on your achievements and value!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Dedicated budget to attend Conferences