A Bristol based company, who specialise in integrated management systems are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic developer to join their team in delivering excellence to their customers.
• Working to understand client requirements, and plan and develop the solution. At times this can be the development of entirely bespoke modules or functionality.
• Working as part of the Development team to tackle client tickets, covering bugs, requests and configurations.
• Working as part of the R&D team to develop new modules / functionality in line with the product pipeline.
• Being a passionate and enthusiastic team-player.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company.
You should have the following skills and experience:
• PHP (object oriented)
• MySQL, and practical experience of SQL database design and development.
• HTML5 / CSS
• Designing software solutions according to best practices.
• Estimating and documenting software design for features / modules.
• Implementing secure solutions, hardened against current understood and recognised web threats
• Working online for business web applications.
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!