I’m currently representing a leading NHS organisation that are in need of a Project Manager to work on an ‘End User Compute Modernisation’ Programme.
Rate: £460 per day Outside IR35
Length: 31st March 2022
The role objectives involved overseeing the onboarding of Dell as the EUC strategic partner ensuring all activity is scoped, prioritised, planned and tracked. Role objectives with cover; hardware management processes, device catalogue, procurement process, EUC operating model, device deployment process, integration of LTHT and Dell systems (SCCM, Service Desk, etc), onboarding of Dell personnel into the trust and adoption of Dell services e.g. Apps Discovery and Apps Packaging.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Managing projects in a structured environment ideally in accordance with the NHS standard for Project Management (Prince 2)
- Delivering projects which deliver Digital systems & support in clinical environments which required clinical & non-clinical staff to modify their way of working
- Successfully introduced new or updated Digital systems to meet user requirements
- Can act as the lead digital specialist in the both the project management and change management arena
- Prince 2 foundation qualification