I’m currently representing a leading NHS organisation that are in need of a Programme Manager with previous experience in writing Treasury Business Cases to support them, within Digital Child Health, Maternity and Shared Care Record.
Rate: £450 – £550 per day Outside IR35
Length: End of March 2022
Location: Fully remote
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of writing Treasury Business cases and in particular, using the 5 case model approach. This role will lead on pulling the Business Case together by managing a small team and also write the Strategic and Management Cases. This person will work collaboratively as part of a team to coordinate the information, using specialist resource, who will be responsible for the Economic, Finance and Commercial cases in this approach. The Programme/ Project Manager will need to work with various stakeholders to ensure the Business Case is delivered to the set requirements and standards and to meet the appropriate deadlines within the programme.
- Business Case writing / coordination
- Treasury 5-case model
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Able to assimilate information and present information in a compelling way
- Attention to detail
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
- Provide Highlight reports to Assignment Manager
- Devise a project plan and track progress of the work package
- Raise risks and issues to the Assignment manager