CliniSys – End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
The Professional Services Group is responsible for the successful implementation and upgrades of our product solutions to automate the operations of laboratory and diagnostic processes across the continuum of care. The Project Manager position is responsible and accountable for the successful management of all aspects of client engagements. Key focus will be on providing a high quality implementation with exceptional customer satisfaction through expectation management, proactive communication, and close management of issues/risks. The individual will lead a cross-functional team including technical interface consultants, expert professional service consultants, and technical systems consultants.
- Manage multiple external customer implementations across multiple products included in the engagement contract are completed timely with customer satisfaction;
- Proactively set and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders regarding project scope, deliverables, timelines, status reporting, and issues & risks;
- Achieve revenue targets by accurately forecasting project milestone targets including go-live timing and meeting forecasted completion dates;
- Establish, socialize, manage, and maintain the project plan with internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate with various internal (Product Management / Development, and Client Experience Support) and external (client project teams) teams to ensure quality deliverables are completed timely;
- Accountable for issue identification and facilitation of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues timely;
- Provide weekly status reporting to customers, management team, and internal staff;
- Facilitate smooth transitions to Client Experience Support once all deliverables are met and the post-transition period expires;
- Actively participate in the development, implementation, and execution of internal processes and procedures to enhance and improve the implementation approach;
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong expertise in project management delivering multiple software technology projects
- Ideally Prince 2 or equivocal certification
- Prior experience with direct client / external facing engagements hghly advantagous;
- Must have proven track record for partnering with key client project stakeholders at the Director level or above;
- Collaborative style and be able to partner with Director level and above client stakeholders;
- Posses the ability to influence positive outcomes with internal and external constituents as part of driving progress on Implementation Engagements;
- Analytical skills as evidenced by the ability to solve problems, identify improvement opportunities, and create effective action plans during the performance of assigned tasks;
- Be able to prioritize one’s own workload and that of a project team (2-6 players) and work independently and autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on multiple projects in a matrix setting;
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers, both verbally and in writing, including ability to effectively present information to top management, key executives, and/or boards of directors;
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and a great work environment.
This role will be Field / home-based / based out of our Chertsey or Glasgow office; you will be required to undertake travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.