Two Mid-Level/Senior Full Stack Developers are required to join a growing team.
The company are a small (but well established and profitable) retail tech start-up. Their software is used every day by global retailers in 18 languages across 30 countries, and their customers include Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers. Every customer has their own requirements, all of which need to be accommodated into a single configurable platform. They also have their own roadmap of brand new features, plus ongoing questions of performance, scaling and maintenance. This presents a continuous stream of compelling technical challenges at every level, and makes the company a genuinely exciting place to be as an engineer!
Their core technologies are Rails 6 and React, underpinned by an AWS infrastructure spread across four regions.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be responsible for:
• Building, testing and maintaining new features, APIs and other integrations
• Managing complexity and maintaining code quality throughout the platform
• Fixing bugs and collaborating with the support team to help end users
• Assisting in the monitoring and maintenance of the web infrastructure
• Contributing to strategic architectural design decisions
• Mentoring junior team members
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!