My client is looking for an OT Security Analyst to work with client OT Engineers and Architects and liase with business stakeholders to ensure OT Cyber Security is maintained.
- Basic understanding about cyber security domain
- Should Able to understand system architecture drawings for Electricity transmission and Gas transmission business
- Product prior experience in security monitoring (Example: Solar winds, CISCO, Mcafee, Palo Alto…)
- Familiarities with documentation process which includes writing and maintain playbooks
- Experience in vulnerability management such as OSINT and other dedicated intelligence sources like ICS-CERT, US-Cert, etc.,
Nice to have skills:
- Awareness about standards / protocols such as but not limited to IEC 61850, Modbus, OPC DA, OPC UA etc., and tools such as Wireshark.
- Required good working knowledge about Ethernet networks in operation technology environment and its implementation.
- Previous experience in Industrial control system and good level of understanding in control system domain.
- Knowledge about Network Intrusion detection system will be a big plus
- Previous experience in any SIEM tools such as Splunk, IBM QRadar, Mcafee ESM etc.
Direct first-hand significant experience of Industrial Control System (ICS) and OT cyber security in the utilities sector
Must be clearable to SC!