We’re looking to add a Junior AWS DevOps professional to our SaaS tech client.
You’ll have the opportunity to specialise in SaaS, PaaS and Open-source technologies whilst using a wide range of technologies. You will also use Infrastructure as a Code to define repeatable infrastructures, whilst building secure solutions.
For this role, it is important that you enjoy continuously improving your knowledge and skills. You will be highly motivated and have a passion for building your DevOps career!
- Implementing AWS infrastructure solutions.
- Supporting Linux systems.
- Ensure the infrastructure is performing well by working with the development team.
- Identifying issues related to the infrastructure.
- Assisting in the migration of clients onto new platform.
- Several years commercial experience with Linux.
- Good Python skills.
- Good understanding of IP networking
- Understanding of network and application security.
- Desirable if you have had exposure to AWS and Terraform.
- Salary up to £40,000.
- Hybrid working pattern (at least two days per week in the Swindon office).
- Private gym attached to the office.
- Clear progression path.
- Training courses.
- Private health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (+ the option to buy more).
- Pizza lunch once per month!