We’re looking to add an experienced AWS DevOps professional to our SaaS tech client.
You’ll have the opportunity to specialise in SaaS, PaaS and Open-source technologies whilst using a wide range of technologies. You will also use Infrastructure as a Code to define repeatable infrastructures, whilst building secure solutions.
For this role, it is important that you enjoy continuously improving your knowledge and skills. You will act as a deputy to the Head of DevOps, and also have the opportunity to be involved in the recruitment process of the DevOps team, to shape the future of the company.
- Defining and building the infrastructure in AWS alongside the Head of DevOps.
- Ensuring infrastructure meets requirements and is delivered in a timely manner, by working closely with the development team.
- Making performance improvements to the infrastructure to benefit the application.
- Investigating any issues across both production and test systems.
- Several years commercial experience with AWS.
- Expert in Linux system administration.
- Strong experience of using Terraform.
- Skilled in programming, ideally in Python.
- Experience of using Ansible.
- Good understanding of IP networking.
- Exposure to Kubernetes and Docker.
- Salary up to £80,000.
- Hybrid working pattern (at least one day per week in the Swindon office).
- Private gym attached to the office.
- Clear progression path.
- Training courses.
- Private health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (+ the option to buy more).
- Pizza lunch once per month!