Would you like a career where you can make a genuine difference, by focusing on data quality to help pharmaceutical research?
You will be part of a small but innovative team based in the heart of Bath. By providing quality-rich data to researchers and suppliers, you will be joining a team that helps make huge innovations whilst providing insights into market trends.
The core tech stack is Ruby-on-rails. However, if you don’t have experience with Ruby, but are happy to learn this could still be the perfect role for you! The role offers autonomy and varied workload, you may go from working on UI improvements to developing new technology which helps to collect data.
- Coding experience in a relevant language (Ruby, PHP or Python).
- Understanding of SQL databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate enthusiasm is a must!
- University degree in a related subject.
- Experience in machine learning or text mining.
- Friday afternoons off, every week!
- Hybrid working pattern – 2/3 days per week in office.
- Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience).
- Unlimited holidays!
- Private health care.
- MacBook Pro.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team social events.