We’re helping a business in Stevenage to make a number of tech hires. They’re a Software Consultancy who help their clients to deliver custom software solutions using modern, open-source, cloud-native tech within an agile environment.
- Java-based projects, such as micro-services using Spring Boot & Spring Framework projects;
- Problem solving and on-going application support & maintenance – including interaction with clients, debugging and delivering necessary fixes/patches;
- Upgrading existing applications to use newer versions of Java and standard frameworks;
- Development of small Proofs of Concept (i.e. Agile spikes) – for example, to integrate with 3rd party services
- Assisting other members of the team in requirements gathering, and presales activities (such as defining development tasks and estimates);
- Helping customers define development best practices, and planning / running best practice workshops;
- Providing ongoing advice, guidance and support to customer development teams;
- Helping maintain the customer infrastructure, such as Apache configuration, application server configuration, and Cloud-based services.