Cyber Security Architect
My client is looking to add a number of Cyber Security Architects to their U.K based team. Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers’ business and advising on the security processes through the project lifecycle. You will use your Security expertise to consult with the customers at all stages of the project to ensure everything is secure by design.
- Defining and delivering architecture and design activity in complex multi-technology environments.
- Design and own Cyber services proposals to ensure that they meet the client requirements.
- Developing innovative solutions to challenging environments.
- Advises on appropriate security controls to mitigate security architecture risks
- Work closely with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable a Security capability.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to bid-for, win, and deploy cyber security projects.
- Provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in the delivery of secure services.
Skills and Exposure:
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Cyber Security Architecture policies, standards principles, controls and frameworks
- Hands-on experience of architecting secure cloud solutions (AWS/Azure) as well as hybrid models
- Ability to articulate security advice and interact directly with a broad cross selection of personnel.
- Network security architecture principles such as network zoning and segmentation
- Technical experience in IDAM technologies would be beneficial.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CIA would be highly desirable
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading cyber teams.. apply now.