Do you currently work with GCP or have experience with AWS and a desire to cross train into GCP?
Want to work for a company who offer unlimited annual leave and continuous learning culture?
Use the latest technology to help business improvement and efficiency?
If your answers to the above are “YES” please contact Dave Macpherson at Evolution Recruitment for further details.
This is a true ‘end to end’ delivery role. You’ll take projects from conception and discovery stages through to implementation, build and deployment.
Each customer you work with will have a specific set of requirements, so you’ll face new challenges all the time. A ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t a viable option – you’ll need to design unique solutions for each project.
Your focus will be on the delivery of your work, rather than when or where you do it. You’ll be remote based, but will be welcome to visit the offices as often as you like, but this is your choice!
You’ll be supported through a variety of technical certifications. If you are already certified in GCP, AWS, or Kubernetes then you are off to a great start!
Company – One of Europe’s most established Google Partners – Will train and pay for you to obtain Professional level Google Cloud Architect certification within first 3 months.
Fully remote role, options to work in the offices if desired but not required.
Unlimited annual leave entitlement and no fixed working hours – full flexibility and autonomy to do your work
- Work with customers to translate requirements into technical designs and follow this through to delivery of the solution
- Design, plan and build highly available, global and Cloud native platforms
- Advise customers on modern software and architecture techniques such as 12 factor, microservices and serverless
- Develop internal tooling for the wider Platform Team
- Assisting customers in understanding how cloud technology can help them grow and the benefits it offers
- Mentoring junior members of the team and helping to drive their development
- Strong public cloud experience – Ideally GCP but happy to consider AWS or Azure
- Containerisation experience – ideally Docker and Kubernetes but will consider native tools.
- CI/CD experience – Jenkins, ArgoCD or GoCD
- Configuration management – Ideally Ansible but happy to consider Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Deep understanding of Terraform and deployment methodologies associated with the tool
- Extensive experience with Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, Debian etc)
- Knowledge of cloud architecture principles and high availability systems
- Site Reliability engineering principles
- Serverless and microservice architectures