£65,000 - £75,000 + Excellent benefits
Evolution Recruitment Solutions https://www.evolutionjobs.com/
My client is urgently seeking several Cyber Risk Consultants to undertake security risk assessments within an Agile software delivery lifecycle framework. You will be delivering complex and innovative risk management plans using a range of skills and knowledge to deliver risk discovery, risk assessment and risk treatment activities. You will use your expertise to articulate risk to both business risk owners and technical product owners at a senior level.
• Complete security risk assessments within an Agile software delivery lifecycle framework.
• Identify security risks that arise from potential solution architectures, advising and assuring alternate solutions or counter measures to mitigate identified information risks.
• Delivering complex and innovative risk management plans across the organisation.
• Deliver workshops focussed on particularly risk identification and assessment.
• To be involved in all aspects of the Information Security strategy, as directed, ensuring alignment to business needs and risk appetite.
• Deliver risk review meeting to senior stakeholders
• Exposure of working to security standards and policies – ISO27001/27002/27005/BYOD
• Risk assessment in and agile delivery environment.
• Possess awareness and understanding of HMG and NCSC Security policies, standards, and guidance.
• Exposure of modern IT technologies and services, such as Cloud.
• Good knowledge across cyber security.
• Ideally you will hold a NCSC Certified Professional, CCP SIRA, CCP IA Auditor, CISSP or CISM certification
Due to the nature of client, you will be either SC Cleared or willing and able to obtain an SC Clearance.
These roles are very urgent with immediate start date available. Click on the link to apply now or contact Chloe Hetherington at Evolution Recruitment for a confidential chat.