I am working with a leading digital agency based in Bath, who are looking for a Web Developer whom is proficient in PHP. The company was started 7 years ago by two business partners and their first employee. Now they are a well established agency where by they work tirelessly to ensure the company culture is second to none and the solutions that are built are the best of the best for their clients and clients’ users.
- Building websites from the ground up, predominantly on the Craft CMS platform.
- Involved throughout the project, from the planning stage through to testing/QA, deployment, delivery and post-launch support.
- Working on 2-3 projects at a time integrating high quality front end code into content management systems and dynamic web apps.
- Working with the team in supporting their catalogue of existing sites and providing ongoing support to their project managers and clients.
- Enthusiastic about web development and excited about new tools, techniques and technologies but know when this distracts from Getting Things Done.
- Commercial experience building websites using CMS platforms, including developing custom plugins and functionality
- Experience developing custom PHP with Yii or other frameworks like Laravel etc.
- Git Version Control
- Working/integrating with third-party APIs
- HTML, CSS
- Building out APIs form CMS platforms
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Closure (not taken out of your holiday budget) and your birthday off (also not taken out of your budget)
- A range of exciting projects to work on, for a mix of clients big and small
- A sensible work / life balance – no mad Friday night deadlines, a successful creative agency can be run on a normal 7.5 hour routine
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working and remote working opportunities (currently, but ongoing as well)
- Constant opportunities to learn – they support the team to develop as much as possible
- A £500 ‘curiosity and inspiration’ training budget
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular socials
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!