Cyber Security Presales Consultant
My client is looking to add a number of Cyber Security Presales Consultant to their U.K based team. Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across all industry sectors.
- Defining and delivering presales activity in complex multi-technology environments.
- Develop and own Cyber services proposals and ensure that they meet the client requirements.
- Support the cyber sales team in developing and pursing cyber sales opportunities
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to bid-for, win, and deploy cyber security projects.
- Evaluate systems for inherent and systematic vulnerabilities, methods of exploitation, and potential impacts.
Skills and Exposure:
- Presales or Consultancy experience across security technologies such as;
– Cyber Risk Management
– Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Services
– Security Strategy and Governance
– Security Testing
– SOC – Security Operations Services
– Security Framework – NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials
– Security Architecture
- Understanding of architecture frameworks.
- Ability to articulate security advice and interact directly with a broad cross selection of personnel.
- Working in teams to deliver complex solutions.
- Developing innovative solutions to challenging environments.
Any relevant Security certifications would be considered a plus – CISM, CISSP,
Due to the nature of the working environment an SC or DV Clearance would be considered a plus.