CliniSys – End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular pathology, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatedly delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Business Analyst to carry out market evaluation and requirements elicitation on strategic focus areas as well as on specific features, to support the business in delivering the right products and product changes at the right time. You’ll be a key part of the Product Management function contributing to the ongoing evolution of the company’s existing software, as well as innovative and exciting new solutions using the latest technologies.
- To work as an integral member of the Product Management Function, the role of which is to maintain the order comms and LIMS product strategy and product release roadmap and their alignment with business objectives.
- To use data to understand how changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value
- To prioritise work based on when analysis and requirements are needed for engineering, without being a barrier to its progress.
- To build up a network of subject matter experts (SME) both inside and outside of the business (including customers, 3 party suppliers and regulatory authorities) to contribute to the definition of functional and non-functional requirements of a product change.
- To run requirements analysis workshops with relevant SMEs to ensure all relevant aspects of the change are considered, including any constraints, pain points, clinical impact etc.
- To organise 3 party input into requirements analysis as and when required
- To perform and document low-level requirements analysis and elicitation for new features and enhancements agreed in the roadmap
- To ensure compliance with industry standards, regulatory standards and CliniSys quality processes.
- To demonstrate a good understanding of current deployment architecture and technical vision
- To utilise different formats for articulating low-level requirements to engineering depending on the nature of the product change, e.g. UML workflow diagrams, flow charts, tables.
- To conduct impact analysis to determine how software changes affect user workflow, and to work with UX designers on design mock-ups.
- To report on work progress to the Product Management team, tracking against agreed timescales for delivery.
- Pathology’s IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 500 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
This role is fully remote.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment.