Do you want to work on platforms that are used by millions of users?
Play a critical role in business critical global project?
Work with and lead a team of talented engineers to work on industry leading solutions?
If you answer to the above is “YES” please click apply of contact Dave Macpherson at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.
REMOTE WORKING – We are able to consider candidates who are only able to be in the office 1 day a quarter
You will report to the Lead DevOps Engineer in the squad and support the other engineers by providing strong technical experience and pragmatism helping the team to achieve its goals.
The Squad is Responsible for:
- Building and owning CI/CD Pipelines
- Infrastructure as code
- Release strategies
- Application and infrastructure monitoring
- Ensuring security and regulatory responsibilities are adhered to
- High level DB support
- Help prioritise work based on business goals
- Use previous knowledge and experience to help drive decision making
Skills and Knowledge Required (Technology):
- Public Cloud – AWS
- CI/CD – Jenkins or GoCD
- IaC – Terraform, CloudFormation or AWS CDK
- Configuration Management – Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Application monitoring and alerts – Prometheus, Alert Manager & Graphana Loki
- Additional Tech – Kafka, Cassandra, Apache Storm, Active MQ, Hashicorp Suite.