Are you a Software Development Engineer in Test?
Can you work within an Agile team?
If so then I want to talk with you!
We are looking for a number of SDET’s to join our test and validation team. We are looking for people who understand the requirements for testing within projects and is able to agree and communicate testing scope with stakeholders.
The Role Will Involve:
– Providing specialist testing advice and delivery
– Accountability for managing testing activities on projects.
– Working as part of a DevOps / Agile squad.
– Supporting activities within sprints.
– Leading and manging the testing effort.
– Producing plan(s) and estimating test requirements when required.
Skills / Experience:
– Knowledge of GIT, GITHub, TFS and Jenkins.
– Cloud services: AWS or Azure.
– API services: RESTful, Postman.
– Hands on experience in: JUnit, NUnit and TestNG.
– Experience in CI/CD: Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SpecFlow.
To be eligible for this role, you must hold or be able to security clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment or apply using the link.